Download a CLEAN/VIRUS FREE Jailbreak ALL-IN-ONE Software that works on almost all of your iOS Device’s!
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 5C
- iPod Touch (5th generation)
- iPad 2 (fixed 1.0.2 beta)
- iPad 4
- iPad (3rd generation)
- iPad Air
- iPad mini
- iPad mini (2nd generation)
- iOS 7.0 through 7.0.4
- Note: Not Compatible with iOS 6 or Older
- 5 minutes of your time!
- A computer, running Windows (XP minimum), Mac OS X (10.7 minimum)
- iTunes installed if you’re running Windows
- An iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 7.0 through 7.0.4 (you may check in Settings / General / About => Version)
- A USB cable to connect the device to the computer
Important, Read Before Instillation:
- Warning! Over The Air updates of iOS 7 are known to create an issue and make the jailbreak fail. Some devices are then stuck on the Apple Boot Logo. Until we fix that, please restore your device to 7.0.4. with iTunes first.
- Backup your device using iTunes (or iCloud) before using evasi0n. If something breaks, you’ll always be able to recover your data.
- Please disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause issues.
- Avoid all iOS and iTunes related tasks until evasi0n is complete. Why not just enjoy a brief break from the computer to stretch your legs?
- If the process gets stuck somewhere, it’s safe to restart the program, reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.
- If you get an error on OS X 10.8/10.9 saying that evasi0n can’t be opened, control-click (or right-click) the app and on the revealed context menu, choose ‘Open.’ On the ensuing dialogue box, choose ‘Open’ as well.
- Some Cydia tweaks are not yet compatible with iOS 7. The situation will improve as developers will update their software.
- Please direct all questions to our Jailbreak Service Page.
- firstname.lastname@example.org all other questions and we will get back with you as soon as possible.
- Badd Apples is not the original developer of this software.
- Use at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for any data loss or problems associated with software.
- Serious Damage to the hardware and software of your device can be done if you do not know what your doing.
- iPhone®, iPod®, iPad® are trademarks of Apple, Inc.
- Badd Apples and its products are in no way endorsed, sponsored, or affiliated with any of the above mentioned entities or subsidiaries thereof.
- The software on this website is NOT offered or authorized by any of the entities mentioned above.
- Badd Apples makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the listing or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the listing for any purpose.
- Installation of this software on your device will void your warranty.
- Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- We will not be held responsible for any misuse or misrepresentations of our products.